A few days back, The Body Shop posted their 3 for $10 sale up on their site and said it was online only. I wasn’t impressed with what they had there so I kinda forgot about it.
But look, I have a haul today, because I walked by the store last night and saw the sale sign. The staff said it started last Friday, how come there was no email announcement?
Here’s what I managed to snag from the little sale corner:
– 2 x Hot Brights blush in shade 02 Bronze
– 2 x Kiss of Color Cheek blush (the stamps, very curious about these) in shades 01 Vibrant Rose and 02 Golden Coral
– Matt & Shimmer Cheek Color quad in shade 01 Pink & Gold
– Define & Sparkle duo (glitter eyeliner and glitter mascara) in shade 01 Silver
– 3 x Sheer Lip Shine in 01 Sheer Pink, 03 Sheer Strawberry and 08 Sheer Peach.
9 items, CAD27 (after 10% LYB discount), so $3 each. The red stickers on some of the items indicated that they were discounted to CAD5 before this sale. I’m not complaining
When I went to check out the TBS US site, I realized that, for the very first time, we share the same sale price (last time when they had 3 for $10, we had 3 for CAD15, lol). Yay for TBS being nice to us this time.
So if you want some TBS, head to the store while the sale is still on. It’s the best deal on makeup I have ever seen since I started buying TBS stuff, it’s just the matter of finding what you want at your store. Good luck and have fun!
P.S.: Do I have any UK readers? So jealous you guys could get Benefit Eye Brights freebie with your Glamour magazine. Wish they started doing that around here