Family Expo 2009 is almost here, so clear your schedule for two days of fun, interactive learning, entertainment and great prizes – all under one roof!
On May 29th and 30th, Exhibition Park is the place you want to be for the only expo of its kind in Atlantic Canada – a place where we will be joining dozens of amazing businesses and local service providers as an Expo Exhibitor. Please come visit HRM Parent at our booth – we'd love to meet you! To encourage you a bit, we have 20 tickets to the Expo to give away! To enter, please read on…
The theme of this year's event is 'Social Responsibility,' which is all about incorporating the kind of educational fun that everyone in the family can enjoy! Highlights include:
- A keynote address by Ron Clark – a former Disney Teacher of the Year and Oprah's starring Matthew Perry
- A Hannah Montana look-alike contest for a chance to see The Jonas Brothers in concert in New York City
- A chance to win an INCREDIBLE family vacation – a trip for four to Beaches Resort in Jamaica or Turks and Caicos with Sesame Street Friends, or a trip for four to Frankfurt Germany
- Meet and greets with CBC Kid's Bo on the Go, Lunar Jim & Huckle Cat
- An exciting lineup of entertainment featuring award-winning R&B artist Jordan Croucher, Mister J the Magician; interactive games, and the ever-popular Princess Pavilion, where girls can enjoy a full princess treatment in support of the Children's Wish Foundation
The fun happens Friday, May 29th, from 5-9pm, and Saturday, May 30, from 10am-7pm.
Hope to see you there!
And for your chance to win a free ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. The first 20 emails get them! One winner per family please. If you have a preference for Friday or Saturday, please include it in your email but I can't guarantee it. 🙂