While I was planning yet another New Year’s Eve menu, I got to thinking about all the meals I’ve planned throughout the year. Subsequently, this got me thinking about all the great meals, snacks and bites that have made their way to mah belly as well.
As I scoured through a full year’s worth of posts, I painstakingly chose my top 10 memorable morsels of 2009. They include fantastic deals, amazing flavor combinations and decadent bites. I decided to refer only to dining experiences available in Nova Scotia. Here they are, dating back from last January up until the present. And….now I’m real hungry!
1. Duck Confit Spring Rolls at Onyx
2. Best sushi I’ve had in Hali at Doraku
3. Empanadas at Pipa
4. $5 Classic Breakfastt at Athen’s
5. Lemon Meringue Cheesecake at Stone Street Cafe
6. S’more from The Sweet Spot Chocolate Shop
7. Lobster Risotto at Bish
8. Onion Bhajia at The Taj Mahal
9. Brooklyn Burger at The Brooklyn Warehouse
10. Fish & Chips at Durty Nelly’s Irish Pub
I hope your New Year is full of
happy mouths and bellies
Best wishes for a fun and food-filled 2010!
You might also like...
Happy birthday to me and to With Bite! It's unbelievable to consider that I started With Bite 6 years ago! What a journey it's been. Since blogging about my adventures in food in Halifax, I've...