Have you been to Sephora lately?
The set sells at $29 and includes:
– XL Eyeshadow Primer Potion – full size (reg. $22)
– 0.02oz 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero (black) – mini (reg. $17 for full size 0.04oz)
– 0.04oz Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy (sheer beige shimmer) – mini (reg. $22 for full size 0.13 oz)
– 0.09oz Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Timothy (coral with pink glow) – mini (reg. $19 for full size 0.27oz)
– 0.09oz Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara – mini (reg. $22 for full size 0.41oz)
All the best sellers from Urban Decay that I don’t have, lol. This is a great combo set, with great value as well. I don’t have a Sephora, so if you spot it in yours, let me know what you think. The Muse already stocked up 5 for her friends’ stockings. Will you? Lol…
An important note: The words are Sephora will have its F&F sale (20% off) from October 19 to November 2. Maybe this would be an excellent time to buy this set, yeah?
The sun is back today, I’m so glad. The bf just finished his big GRE exam yesterday, so we are in relaxing mood for a while. Coming in to work, I spotted the Queen Victoria cruiseliner turning around in the harbour. So beautiful!