You have heard of dry oils that evaporate quickly and leave the skin smooth and luminous, then there comes a dry oil that carries the power of deep hydration. It is Vichy NutriExtra Extraordinary oil, sent to me for review.
What makes it different: the lightweight, dry to the touch formula without silicone. Nourishing, anti oxidant, high content of Omega 3 and 6, and vitamins, good for the face, body (dry and even sensitive skin) and hair. All in a spray bottle, no mess!
The oil is a combination of 9 plant oils
– Passion fruit kernel: nourishing and emollient
– Blackcurrant seed oil: rich in Omega 3 and 6 and vitamin E, nourishing and anti free radical
– Apricot oil: source of vitamins A & B, moisturizing, emollient and revitalizing
– Macadamia oil: extremely emollient
– Jojoba oil: moisturizing
– Sunflower oil: rich in vitamin E, Omega 6, softening, nourishing and anti oxidant
– Dog Rose oil: contributes to skin suppleness
– Rice bran oil: highly anti oxidant and softening
– Coriander oil: facilitate application.
Besides the dry touch that I am in love with, the subtle scent is also an attraction. The brand says it has notes of Ylang Ylang, bergamot, almond and orange blossom, to me it smells like a warm breeze at the beach lol.
Trying to show you how the oil looks after sprayed on my arm here, I know it’s hard to tell 🙂
– For the face: spray a small amount into the palm of your hand and apply, avoiding the eye contour area
The quickest moisturizer for your face before bed time, and no residue found during morning face wash routine
– For the body (including hands, feet and nails): spray directly on the skin.
I love to do this on damp skin after a shower, found it extra relaxing.
Different uses for hair: spray on the palm, rub hands together then comb through the entire hair length or only the ends, best on damp hair.
For normal hair, gently pat hair ends with what is left on your hand after applying the oil to your body. As a mask for dry, bleached or curly hair: spray directly on the hair length, leave on for 10 – 15 minutes, wash.
So yeah, pretty much one bottle takes care of your whole body, from head to toe. And it has been a treat through the day for me all around. The oil is colorant and paraben free, available now at $29.50 for 125ml.