Digby RCMP has obtained a warrant for the arrest of a man charged with weapons offences that occurred on March 16 in Seabrook.
Kitpu Pikun McDonald, 30, from Seabrook, is charged with:
· Pointing a Firearm
· Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
· Unauthorized Possession of Restricted Weapon/Ammunition
· Failure to Comply with Prohibition Order (two counts)
· Careless Use of a Firearm
· Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
· Possession of a Firearm Knowing Possession is Unauthorized
Police have made several attempts to locate McDonald, however are requesting assistance from the public.
McDonald is known to use the alias of Kitpu Sylliboy McDonald. He is described as 6-foot-tall, approximately 200 pounds, has brown hair and brown eyes.
Investigators believe that McDonald may be armed.
Anyone who sees Kitpu Pikun McDonald is asked to refrain from approaching him and to call police. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact Digby RCMP at 902-245-2579. Should you wish to remain anonymous, call Nova Scotia Crime Stoppers toll free at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), submit a secure web tip at www.crimestoppers.ns.ca, or use the P3 Tips App.