1. Bring the whole family along to enjoy a fun interactive musical performance by the 9AM Concert Band in Sackville. They’ll be playing popular movie music and you’re encouraged to dress as your favourite movie character!
2. The Young Naturalists Club’s monthly meeting is this weekend and the theme is dwarf planets. Local astronomer Paul Heath will be on hand for this fun and free discussion designed for curious kids.
3. Have you been to an Open Gym event yet? It’s a great chance for kids and parents to enjoy some active time together in different gyms across the city. You can build an obstacle course, dance, shoot some hoops, play tag and more!
4. Head to Cole Harbour Place for a Spring Fling in support of Adsum for Women and Children. There will be lots of local crafters and vendors selling great products, food items and more!
5. It’s time for another “Pop Goes the Easel” event at the Art Gallery! Join Symphony NS for a family friendly musical performance, then try some instruments for yourself before heading to the studio for lots of fun arts and crafts!
6. Take a drive to Windsor this weekend for a Frozen themed ice show. Performed by the Riverview Skating Club all skaters ages 3 and up will be participating in this family favourite show that you’re sure to enjoy.