1. If you like the harmonica, be sure to check out the Harmonica Festival going on this weekend! There’s a free kids class, an afternoon jamboree and performances by some of the best harmonica players in Atlantic Canada.
2. The Dartmouth Comics Art Fest is a FREE family event celebrating comics & cartooning! Come meet dozens of artists and vendors as they display and sell their wondrous wares at this super fun event.
3. It’s the Navy 10k this weekend featuring a great kids run on a flat course that’s perfect for all ages and levels. Lace up your sneakers and we’ll see you at the starting line.
4. Head to Clam Harbour Beach this Sunday for an amazing day of entertainment and fun at the Annual Sand Castle Competition! Create your own masterpiece or just enjoy watching what others make. There will also be crafts in the family zone, live music and REAL mermaids!
5. The Summer of Superheros continues on Saturday night with a free outdoor screening of The Incredibles in the theatre at Dartmouth Crossing. Bring a blanket and some snacks for a great family event.