1. Do not Disturb! Make a personalized door hanger at Michaels on Saturday in their Kids Club. Let your kids explore their creativity while you shop!
2. The Cherry Brook United Baptist Brotherhood has performed their gospel music across the province, utilizing a 4 piece band and a choir of over 20 powerful voices.
Head to the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic on Saturday as part of African Heritage Month to take in an afternoon of songs of faith and friendship!
3. It’s a great snowshoe weekend! This weekend the interpreters at Ross Farm will be demonstrating the traditional art of snowshoe making. And they have snowshoes available for you to experience snowshoeing first hand!
4. Head to the Central library for Trickster Tales as part of African Heritage Month! You’ll get to participate in African trickster tales and a craft.
5. It’s Family Frozen Day at the Oval! A free event during the public skate. Anna and Elsa will make an appearance and there will be Hot Chocolate, button making, face painting and a photo back drop. Come dressed as your favourite Frozen character!