1. Finish off March Break with a showing of the Fantastic Mr. Fox movie on Saturday as part of the Family Favourite Movies at Cineplex.
2. Join in a family fun event to celebrate Nova Scotia’s water on World Water Day.
Participate in games, music, crafts and bring your swimsuit for a polar dip if you dare!
3. Halifax Burger week is back! It’s a week long event in support of Feed Nova Scotia with select restaurants across the city offering tasty burgers for just $5 in support of Feed Nova Scotia.
4. Pop Goes the Easel is on at the Art Gallery is rescheduled to this Sunday. Come enjoy an interactive performance by Symphony Nova Scotia and make your own music in Long & McQuade’s instrument petting zoo. This popular event is always a great afternoon of fun for the whole family.
5. At Play Café is hosting a Shop & Play Market on Saturday. Parents can enjoy fun and shopping with local crafters and small businesses while the kids have a great time playing.
6. This is an exciting weekend for any Mike the Knight fans. He’s coming to town for The Great Scavenger Hunt – a live performance that includes a mix of adventure, comedy, music and of course a little bit of magic!