1. The Two Little Monkeys Family Expo and Charity Sale will be at the Forum on Saturday. Come check out over 25 vendors selling everything from clothing and books to toys and stuff for teens.
2. A magical evening full of shopping, food, treats, live entertainment, savings, contests, promotions and much more is happening Friday night with Shopping Under the Stars on Spring Garden! Lots of kids friendly stores to check out like Woozles, HaliKids and more!
3. Two time Olympian snowboarder Sarah Conrad is going to be at the Discovery Centre Saturday with Lessons from an Olympian, to share her experiences, answer questions and showcase the Olympic torch. A few lucky skateboarders will even have a chance to be a part of a mini-skate session with Sarah.
4. Santa Claus is coming to town! That’s right, the annual Parade of Lights is happening Saturday night. Don’t forget to bring toys and canned goods for the food and toy drives. And of course your letters to Santa!
5. Bring your kids to Centre for Art Tapes (CFAT) and introduce them to the world of media arts with Family Day! They will be running simple electronic workshops and fast film making starting at the beginning of each hour!
6. Come join in all of the fun at Pondside Amphitheatre, on Saturday from 11:00am-4:00pm when The Village Shops at Dartmouth Crossing welcome Santa, Mrs. Claus and the elves to spread their holiday cheer with Miracle on Main! Enjoy magical visits with Santa on his sleigh, horse-drawn wagon rides with Mrs. Claus, complimentary cake and hot chocolate while supplies last. There will be special giveaways from Santa’s elves, tax free shopping all-day-long at participating stores and much more!