1. Nocturne Art at Night is an completely free annual event that showcases the visual arts scene in Halifax. It’s a great opportunity for everyone to experience art in a whole new light and with a number of family friendly venues, it’s worth keeping the kids up for!
Whoever said, “nothing in life is free” must not know about Halifax’s Curbside Giveaway weekend. It’s the perfect time to de-clutter AND get some free stuff. Rain or shine, all weekend long. Get out and enjoy the treasure hunt!
3. It’s a Phantom Freakshow like no other! Head to Stirling Fruit Farms in Wolfville for a journey of terror that’s not for the faint of heart! The farm’s warehouse has been transformed into a creepy, scream-inducing adventure that you should see– if you dare!
4. Your kids are invited to a Halloween party at Dartmouth Crossing! Come in costume, grab a treat bag and visit candy stations all around the Village Shops, then get your face painted and enjoy lots of fun on the playground! It’s sure to be spook-tac-ular!!
5. Come take a bite out of hunger at the 3rd annual Food Run in support of Feed Nova Scotia. Join in the race then enjoy a festival celebration including food samples, pumpkin carving, games, bouncy castles and more.
6. It’s the Maritime’s Biggest Ski & Snowboard Liquidation and it’s happening at Ski Martock! Cleve’s Annual Lodge Sale is a good way to kick off the season for both their Cleve’s Martock location and you, as a deal seeking ski fanatic. Stop by and pick up some new gear and winter apparel at drastically reduced prices. See you there!