1. It’s Science Spooktacular time at the Discovery Centre! Come pick your way through the Yard of Bones, check out Return of the Spiderman, enter a costume contest and even try some edible bugs, if you dare!!
Pop Goes the Easel is on at the Art Gallery. Enjoy a family friendly performance from some members of the Symphony, try out some instruments for yourself then join the gallery team for some crafts and activities.
3. City Harvest is back! With over 75 shops and restaurants offering back door take-out, special offers and more, it’s a great event that the whole family can enjoy!
4. It’s the final race of the season for the youth running series and they are all about the scary stuff this time at the Scary Beazely Youth Run. It’s a fun Halloween kids run that your little goblins won’t want to miss.
5. Take a hike and open your eyes to some of Nova Scotia’s best natural resources on Open Forest Day! A great day for the whole family, with guided hikes, face painting, activities and more!
6. Come check out East Coast Dance Performance Group’s production of Snow White this weekend. Through dance, music and mime this performance of the classic tale will delight audience of all ages.