A few products news to start:
– Origins now has a mask primer called Maskimizer, as in a mist to soften pores and prep your skin before a mask. Curious?
– Kinda beauty related, Barbie dolls are now available in tall, curvy and petite sizes in addition to the classic look she always has.
*** Saturday & Sunday: 18,500 points with $75 purchase.
*** All week:
– Clean & Clear, Neutrogena skin care: 25% off
– Clean & Clear acne, Neutrogena facial wash: 20% off
– Biore skin care, L’Oreal Hydra-Total 5 cleanser/ lotion: 20% off
– Spectro Jel cleanser, Bio oil (60ml): CAD9.99
– Nivea lip care: 20% off
– Neostrata, Cliniderm skin care: 30% off
– Marcelle cleansing cloths (25’s), gel, mascara: CAD9.99
– RoC facial cleanser, Enydrial skin care: 20% off
– RapidLash eyelash & eyebrow enhancing serum: CAD59.99
– Vitabath, Yardley bath products: 25% off
– Garnier Fructis hair care: CAD2.99; Whole Blends: CAD4.99
– L’Oreal Voluminous mascara, Infallible lip, True Match makeup: 25% off
– CoverGirl Colorlicious lip, Full Lash Bloom mascara, Clean makeup: CAD8.99
– Maybelline Color Tattoo concentrated crayon: CAD9.99
– NYX Liquid Suede cream lip: CAD9.99
– Rimmel Super Curler mascara, eyeshadow singles: CAD4.99; The Only 1 lipsticks: CAD7.99
*** Bonus Optimum points:
– 8,000 points with Calvin Klein men’s fragrances
– 3,000 points with Avene Tolerance Extreme skin care products
– 1,000 points with 2 Stylize hair accessories
– x20 points with Life Brand sun care products
– x20 points with Strivectin-AR skin care
– x10 points with Joe Fresh implements
– x10 points with Quo cosmetic products, makeup brushes
– x10 points with Cover FX anti aging primer, eye primer
– x10 points with Nip+Fab skin care products
– x5 points with No7 skin care products
– x5 points with Soap & Glory bath products
– x5 points with Bath Retreat bath salts, bath accessories
– x5 points with Life Brand foam bath.
Murale: x20 Optimum points with $125 purchase in store or online until Sunday.
– Vichy Neovadiol: 20% off
– Neostrata, Cliniderm: 25% off
– Vitabath: 25% off
– Maybelline Color Sensational matte lip: CAD11.99
– Marcelle foundation, powder, concealer, blush, lipstick, gloss, lip liner: 25% off
– Physicians Formula: 40% off
– LA Colors/ LA Girl eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner: 20% off
– Compiments cosmetic implements: 20% off
– Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy nail polish: 20% off (bonus miles)
– Red Carpet Manicure LED gel: 30% off
– Upper Canada cosmetic bag: 40% off.
– Biore skin care: CAD10.47 (including the latest Baking Soda line)
– Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter skin care (new): CAD8.97; Whole Blends hair care: CAD4.97
– Revlon ColorStay duo cream 2-in-1 makeup & concealer: CAD17.46
– CoverGirl Clean, Ready Set Gorgeous makeup: CAD5.97
– Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious mascara: CAD6.96; Brow Drama pomade crayon: CAD9.96; the Rock Nudes palette: CAD13.96.
Sephora: A month of mini Bold Lips matte-ness – a free mini lip sample each week with $25 purchase with code “BOLDLIP”, for the next 4 weeks.
The first week is tarte Tarteist lip paint in Namaste, a nude.
ebates.ca: It’s Member Appreciation week. If you shop through their site by February 2, you can enter for a chance to win 1 of 2 $250 cash bonuses in your account.
The Face Shop: 20% off regular-priced products, in store and online and free Monkey mask with $25 purchase until Sunday to celebrate the year of the Monkey.
Skindinavia: 20% off, free makeup primer + finishing spray and free shipping (any US orders and $50+ international orders) until Sunday with code “Val20”.
There is a snow storm brewing here today. Things will probably shut down early afternoon so I guess it will be a slow weekend for us but I will still update the post with any new deals I find.
Have a good one!