- “My CRUSISIS (beta)” now launched! List your sustainable business or event (FREE). Just scroll down to the bottom of the website (left side) & click “Subscribe for FREE“. Fill in your profile (user name, email & password) & an ‘authenticating’ email will be sent back to you. Then, login to “My CRUSISIS” (bottom left again), and a new menu will appear on the left side (top of webpage this time), called “My CRUSISIS (beta)”, with options like “Add & Edit Business” and “Add Event”. After approval, folks can find your business in our NEW “eco-local list”.
- HOLIDAY ADVERTISER’S PROMO:Buy 1 ad & get 1 ad FREE. We’re feeling generous this season.
- SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES >> for modular (repetitive) visibility (like Eco Expo Logo – top right of web page) in front of an audience that seeks local, healthy, sustainable living Contact us for sponsorship opportunities.
- NEW EVENT LISTING MODULES! 3 New boxes (right side of web page) for green workshops & events. List yours FREE through “My CRUSISIS”
- “TASTE for the Cure: a Sampling of Local Favours”, hosted this fall by CRUSISIS, was a delightful evening in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and in promotion of local producers. Folks in attendance spent the evening enjoying local art at the Argyle Fine Art Gallery and tasting delectable samples of locally-made chocolate, cheese, bread, beer, sparkling cider and more…Many thanks to our local sponsors!
You might also like...
See our newest listings in the CRUSISIS Eco-Local List: Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (CSNN):Learn...