This is a little haul I did when Winners was having 20% off more than a week ago but didn’t want to post up, as I wasn’t sure I’d keep all the stuff.
They are fragrances and I shopped by the looks and brands only as there was no testers at Winners, as you know.
– CK Eternity Summer for men (100ml), reg. $75 from retail stores, paid CAD24
– Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower (50ml), reg. $69, paid CAD28
– Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B (100ml), reg. $72, cost CAD22
– Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean Breeze (50ml), reg. $47.50, paid CAD16
I would probably keep the LL Coral Flower, as I heard some good reviews about it, but have no idea what the rest would smell like, lol. If you have tried any of these fragrances before, please do let me know whether they are good to keep.
And this was from the makeup/ bath & body corner.
– Delon+ Mango body butter (2 in the set) CAD8
– Bare Escentuals Crown Jewels (Mother-of-all-gems) for CAD16, comes with a Clear Radiance all over face colour, True Gold and Opal glimmers, Onyx liner shadow, a double-ended Precision eye brush and an angled Face brush.
I found it at the clearance section, didn’t realize the Buxom Big & Healthy lip polish was missing (probably that was why it was discounted). Disappointed.
The body butter is supposed to be an extra moisturizing cream for dry skin conditions, so I have been using it on my legs mostly. It is quite thick but not greasy at all. I like the scent, very light and fruity, not too sweet. Hoping it works well for my skin during the coming winter.