I went shopping again, I know it’s bad. My whole purpose was to go check out the 50% sale of coats at H&M but the selection wasn’t exciting. I only bought a Minnie Mouse shirt for Squirt there.
I returned the ruffled dress to Winners, and found more stuff that the other 2 Winners I had been to didn’t have. More Urban Decay goodness (CAD4.99 each) and more!
– Single eyeshadows – first time seeing them. I got one before but from a Midnight Cowboy Rides Again set. Only 2 left, and I got both: Acid Rain (light green) and Gash (deep red). Wish I found more 🙂
– Lingerie & Galoshes for Lashes – the tube said Lash Primer and Waterproofer. I had to look it up when I got home, as I’ve never seen it before. Turns out, Lingerie primes the lashes (plump, lift and separate effects) before mascara and Galoshes waterproofs them after mascara.
It’s nice to have the 2 effects separate to each end of the tube, as I don’t always need both for a look. Any of you has this product?
The little red set in the picture is from Lola Cosmetics, CAD9.99. According to the website, their products available at Ulta in the US and online, wide varieties at pretty high end prices.
– Eyeshadow in Lola Night – no info on the website
– Social Eyes Gel Eye Colour in Shell (rosy pink, reg. $20), and
– Lip Indulgence Full Coverage Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit (golden coral, reg. $16).
So this set is certainly of good value, considering the individual retail price. There were other combos (blush duo with a gloss, or sheer lipstick with shadows, etc.) in stores, so you can check the brand out if you want. Be prepared though, their stocks vary so much among locations.
I should be in a shopping ban or something, but I know it wouldn’t work, so why bother, right? lol. Have a good day, everyone!