It is that time of year again, Blissdom Canada is around the corner and so many friends are looking for just the right costume. It takes planning, shopping etc or does it? You can have the best costume and save time, money and your sanity. My friend Dee posted some great frugal costume ideas.
I want to add to that list.
- Self Portrait -Put a picture frame around your neck and sign your shirt.
- Pain in the Butt-Attach a bandage or large bandaid to your bottom.
- Eye Drops-Buy some fake eyeballs (either plastic or candy). When someone asks you what Halloween costume you’re wearing, pull them out and drop them on the floor.
- Life of the Party-Wear a lampshade on your head, a loosened tie and carry a martini glass.
- Got Milk-Wear a sign that says “Got Milk?”. Paint a milk mustache over your lip with make-up or other non-toxic white substance.
- Head in the Clouds- Stick cotton balls all over your hat or visor.
- Indentity Crisis-Put “Hello my name is…” tags with random names all over your body.
- Undercover Cop-Just wear your regular clothes. When someone challenges your lack of a costume, whip a fake badge out of your back pocket and tell them you’re “under cover.”
- Twitter Update-Attach a piece of paper to your shirt that says “at the costume party” (or wherever you are) with the time and date under it.
- What am I? – If you are totally clueless, you could dress in all black and have colorful question marks all over you. If people ask you what you are, reply: “I don’t know. What am I?”
Now I am going to use one of the above costumes can you guess which one? If you are right and are at Blissdom Canada’s Costume and Karoke night come and find me, I will have something for you.