By now if you are a regular reader you know this year is about getting healthier, first of all I had to change my food world upside down and turn it around. I had to change my thinking about food and even as I work with a registered dietitian to get me going I need inspiration. I needed food ideas. Where does one go when they need great recipes theses days? For me it is to Pinterest. There are hundreds of boards and pins dedicated to food, and healthy food at that. There are many a good food board to follow and today I just wanted to share 10 of the boards I have been turning to for inspiration and to get some healthy recipe ideas that I can add to my menu plan.
Here are 10 Healthy Food boards you may want to follow on Pinterest. I know I have been inspired by them to do better with my recipe choices:
1. Whole Foods Market- I love there entertaining board and my daughter is delighted by their strawberry season board. So many great recipes here for you to try.
2. The Food Revolution- These boards should be a must follow for every family. Besides great recipes from Jmie Oliver and gang there are some great food facts shared that will get you thinking.
3.Dish By Trish – is curated by Trish a dietitian, so I am thinking a pretty healthy selection of boards.
4. My Halal Kitchen- has so many great recipes from around the globe, and many of my readers will appreciate they are all halal.
5. Simply Stacie-my favorite Nova Scotian on Pinterest as she has a healthy diet board with over 800 healthy recipes and to top it off I love her stews and soups board.
6. Miss Fish-This Ottawa mom and foodie has a great boards including a dream holiday table.
7. Maia McDonald – is an amazing curator on Pinterest with many a healthy board, take a look around so many to select from.
8. Big Girls Small Kitchen – have some amazing recipes for those of us with small kitchens and small budgets, i love their vegetarian and one pot wonders.
9. Mrs January- has some great food boards as well from sweet treats to lunch ideas and slow cooker recipes.
10. This Lil Piglet – has many a great chicken recipe ( a staple in my house), some awesome beverages and some healthy recipes as well.
When you are rethinking your diet and how and what you eat it is so wonderful to have so many places to get inspiration and Pinterest is one of my favorite of my places to find just that.
Do you have a favorite food board that you love following? Are you on Pinterest? Please do share with me where i can find you there.
You can always follow me on Pinterest as well.