1. The extra light in each day is becoming a little bit more noticeable.
2. We can wear our favourite socks and woolie sweaters every day.
3. Soups and stews taste better in this weather.
4. We can hide our extra lumpies under winter clothes.
5. Skating, skiing and snowmen.
6. If you have an Amaryllis, I bet it is blooming.
7. The One World One Heart event starts soon.
8. No guilt about not getting outside more.
9. January is the best time to buy:
– Air Conditioners
– Gas Grills
– Bicycles and Sporting Goods
– Linens and Bed Sheets
– Digital Cameras
10. You can enjoy flannel sheets
11. For those who enjoy whiskey, poetry and things Scottish, Burns night!
12. If you are reading this, you have a computer with internet access and with that, you can travel the world and learn about things that interest you, definitely something to be cheerful about:) Cyber escape!
13. Great for games nights and getting together with friends and watching old movies and eating cheese fondues and warm chocolate chip cookies.
14. February is next and it is a short month and then it is March!
16. Good time to dream about the summer. Planning fun things chases the chill away.
17. Hot water bottles
18.When the sun is out, the sky is REALLY blue.
Don’t wait for the storm to pass, dance in the rain, or snow, or wind….