Us girls like to look and feel good. But sometimes we do not like the price tag attached to beauty.
So this week I am tackling how to save on beauty.
First of all as a Muslim woman I am going to note I do not wear alot of makeup. I do wear a kohl eyeliner, a little mascara, and usually a lipshine. But beauty is more then just make-up.
So how can we save:
1. Do you buy expensive brands thinking they will do more or are better for you? I want to give you a heads up that is rarely true. Check what is box 1 at the expensive price and box 2 at the sale price and well guess what your often find they contain the same ingredients, so shop smart and save some cash.
2. If you are addicted to the spa and spa days. Try buying your day for a steal. Use one of the daily deal sites and wait for a spa day. They come up quite regularly and you can get your day of bliss for steal.
3. Skip soda pop, canned drinks and the like and drink water instead, it is better for your skin and you save. I say that is a win both ways.
4. Instead of using an expensive hair conditioner to make your hair shine, mix a tablespoon of cider vinegar with water. After rinsing away the shampoo with ordinary water, pour this cider vinegar water over your hair as a final rinse. Voila, shiny hair.
5. Use a lip brush for your lipshine, gloss or lipstick. By doing so you are getting the coverage you need without waste and you can use the whole container.
6. How about trying some home beauty remedies? Do you have a favorite one, it might be your perfect way to save.
7. Beauty Products can often be gotten as discount pricing look for the coupons.
All these tips with help you save your hard earned cash because we all know once you are looking good you like to go out and have a little fun.
Each Tuesday I have a little fun visiting 5 Minutes for Mom and seeing what everyone is tackling this week.