Dear readers, if you read my Balmshell review, you would know that I loved everything about their products: the quality, the shades, the float art and the packaging.
As I always love a chance to promote Canadian products, I asked Balmshell for a chance to not only review the products but also offer my reader the same opportunity. I was really excited when they agreed. So, I am bringing you this exciting giveaway.
The prize is the exact same 2 products that I received for review (minus the samples): a lip glosses in Shopaholic (a sheer baby pink) and a lip/cheek gel stain in Scandalous Scarlet (a rosy red tint).
1. This giveaway opens for all my followers on this blog. International and new followers are welcome!
The easiest way for me to check this would be seeing my blog name in the “blogs you follow” section below your blogger profile. If your profile is set “private”, I will find your ID in the Google Friends Connect list.
If you are following me by different means than Google Friends Connect, please mention it in your comment so that I know.
2. Please leave a comment on this post, telling me which Balmshell product you are most interested in trying out (besides the items in the prize), or if you already have a favorite Balmshell product, tell me about it.
Your email address needs to be provided either in your profile or in the comment for me to contact you if you win. If I can’t contact you, I’ll have to pick another winner.
3. Extra entries (not mandatory) for posting about the giveaway on your blog and/or twitter (by using the RT button at the bottom of the post) with links to this blog and the giveaway. One extra entry for each method. Please leave the link of your post or tweet in separate comments.
4. The giveaway starts today (December 7) and ends Friday, December 18, 2009 at 11:59PM ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time). Consider the prize as a New Year present.
5. The winner will be randomly selected from all qualified entries (through random.org) and be notified on Sunday, December 20, 2009 (or sooner, if I could make it). He/she will have 48 hours to get back to me with shipping information, or a new winner will be selected.
6. The prize will be shipped directly to the winner from the sponsor within Canada.
If you live outside Canada, I will take care of shipping cost to mail it to you. I’ll have the proof of sending the package, but once the products leave my hands, I can’t be responsible for it, due to the nature of international shipping. I hope you understand.
Thank you to the sponsor and good luck to everyone!
Note: Don’t forget the discount code “sparkleb15” for 15% off your purchase from Balmshell website (they do ship international), if you want to get your hands on their goodies faster.