Well well bloggies, the time has almost arrived where my favourite blogger ladies arrive here in Halifax where the Halibloggers get to show up the East Coast! Woot! I’m so excited! We had such a fabulous time in Toronto when we all met up in June that we all just knew that another GTG was in order and since a good many of us are from Halifax, the plans were put into action for the others to come and visit the East Coast which will be a first for them!
We have lots of fun things panned for our week:
- Wednesday – Lobster boil/BBQ at my house
- Thursday – day trips to Mahone Bay/Lunenburg, Keiths Brewery Tour, down town part-aying
- Friday – Peggy’s Cove, Thanksgiving dinner!
- Saturday – Annapolis Valley winery tours, dinner at the Tempest
- Sunday – Evening drinks & Amazing Race gathering at Farm Girl’s house
I will be working during the weekdays and won’t be able to participate in the day trips, but will be fully partaking in all of the evening and weekend activities with bells on!
P.S. Don’t be shy if any of you are interested in meeting up with us during our Thursday night down town night. You can email me and I’ll fill you in on the deets! There will be a HUGE group of us so the more the merrier!