Happy New Year, everyone! Hope 2011 starts out right for you all. I am heading off to Toronto tomorrow to a TBB (Toronto Beauty Bloggers) meetup, and hang out with a few blogger friends afterwards. I’m staying a night to catch up with my bff, and have some good food. The blog will be quiet till I get back 🙂
I know this is not new, but I thought it is appropriate to start a new year with some good news. A few days after Mary at Body and Soul spotted a pic from the NailPro magazine, China Glaze finally posted up information about the Tronica Specialty Collection.
Here are the 12 colours in the collection:
– Techno Teal – Turquoise Holographic
– Virtual Violet – Violet Holographic
– Electra Magenta – Magenta Holographic
– Gamer Glam – Purple Holographic
– High Def – Blue Holographic
– Hologram – Silver Holographic
– Hyper Haute – Raspberry Holographic
– 3D Fantasy – Peachy Pink Holographic
– Digital Dawn – Dusty Rose Holographic
– Cyberspace – Taupe Holographic
– Mega Bite – Gold Holographic, and
– Laser Lime – Lime Green Holographic.
Info and pic credit: China Glaze blog.
Do you see the magic word that appeared 12 times above: “Holographic”? I am wondering if it is the re-release of OMG/ Kaleidoscope or totally new but excited either way.
A few nail bloggers have been able to get them from Cosmoprof (you need a license to shop there) already, one even posted Tronica swatches.
The collection is supposed to arrive at Sally (for us, the public) in March/ April, quite a wait. I guess we can keep ourselves busy with the Crackles (coming out in February):
– Black Mesh – Black crackle
– Lightening Bolt – White crackle
– Broken Hearted – Pink crackle
– Cracked Concrete – Grey crackle
– Crushed Candy – Teal crackle, and
– Fault Line – Purple crackle.
Are you getting anything from either of these collections? I’m a big fan of China Glaze, it’s not gonna be easy to resist. Online swatches will only enable me even more. Oh well…