Nova Scotia Crime Stoppers is asking for the public’s help in solving a break and enter from a garage on Founders Court.
On March 28th, 2015, Halifax District RCMP responded to a break and enter complaint in Porters Lake.
Preliminary investigation determined this crime occurred sometime between the 26th and 28th of March, 2015. Thieves entered a garage on the property of a show home for the new Seven Lakes development and stole the following items:
1. Leather living room set (sofa, love-seat, and chair)
2. Large wooden coffee table
3. Area rug
4. Wooden dining room table
5. Six wooden leather backed dining chairs
6. King cross cut saw
7. Pam flooring screw gun and Milwaukee drill
8. Sheet metal break
9. Spare 18′ tire and rim for an F150
10.Two Pasload 3 1/2′ framing nailers
11. A blue 15 ft extension cord
12. An Environmental One (E-One) septic grinder pump. The $2000 pump is very unique and only available through Sansom Equipment in Truro.
Anyone with information on this or any other crime is asked to contact Crime Stoppers toll free at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), text TIP202 + your message to ‘CRIMES’ (274637) or by Secure Web Tips at www.crimestoppers.ns.ca. Calls to Crime Stoppers are not taped or traced and if police make an arrest and lay charges based on a tip, callers qualify for a cash reward from $50 -$2000.