When I was a little girl I used to come and visit you at Eaton’s. I loved coming down to your store. But alas I grew up and Eaton’s closed but I hear you are now visiting people on Skype. What a great way for you to save some time! Very innovative, old man if I must say so myself.
Well I think I was good this year, and there are oh so many things this mom would love. Remember when you visit it is my birthday! Yeah a double holiday that everyone in my house forgets.
So what would be on my dream list for Santa: What would this girl LOVE?
1. one 2 bedroom condo just big enough for my small family
2. a new Iphone since mine went missing in November.
3. a good camera SLR pretty please.
4. a new wallet since I lost mine on Friday.
5. in my stocking how about some earrings, a girl always loves a little bling
6. a bottle of Angel, my favorite perfume
7. a good set of knives
8. a pair of Manitobah Mukluks, do you remember when you visited me in Manitoba?
9. a vacation for 2, a real one, Rachel has never had one.
10. a food processor. I have really been eying the Kitchen Aid one.
What would be on your list for Santa if he called you?