Fire Destroys Tour Bus, Damages Buildings

Quick work by Halifax Fire prevented major damage from occuring after a tour bus caught fire on Almon Street Monday night.

The bus, owned by Ambassatours, was fully engulfed when crews arrived on scene and was quickly extingished.  The vehicle was between two buildings, causing some tense moments as the blaze encompassed the entire alleyway. 

No injuries reported. It’s believed an electrical issue caused the blaze.


TBS Smoky Poppy massage oil

Unions to work with NS Government on representation