I was not at my computer most of the day yesterday, so the post is a day late, but hope you guys had a better start of the week
A follow-up FOTD as the Annabelle Fall products deserve another featured look.
– Eyeshadow quad in Pink-a-Boo – 3 shades for brow bone highlight, all over lid and crease, plus the silver grey on the lower lash line on top of Retractable eyeliner in Twilighting
– TwistUp Retractable lipstick crayons in Plump It Up.
If Cherry is too bold for you, Plump It Up is a really nice alternative choice. It is a brighter pink, not too intense but still gives your lips a nice colour.
Again, no need for a lip liner. A trick I learned from a friend, apply a TwistUp with its side, not its tip, for precision and even application, and the pencil maintains its pointed tip in the tube.
Other products used for the look:
– Marcelle New Age 8-in-1 Power serum
– Marcelle DD cream in Light to Medium
– L’Oreal True Match foundation SPF17 in Sun Beige
– Hard Candy Glamouflage in Medium
– Annabelle Le Big Show mascara
– ArtDeco Bronzing Glow blusher (the light terracotta shade)
– IT Cosmetics Your Brows But Better skinny pencil in Universal Transforming Taupe.
Hope you have a chance to check out the Annabelle product display and pick out some colours. I hardly change up my coloured makeup through seasons, so these Fall products I would wear all year round. The temperature early mornings has cooled down quite a bit lately (11 degrees/ 52F yesterday), I guess we won’t have much of a summer this year. I already dread back to school time for Squirt