I gotta tell you, vacation is great but my skin is not. With the change in climate and humidity, I have had some breakouts and the skin looked so dull and grey.
This is my best attempt to show you the products on not-so-great-looking skin.
I use The Body Shop Dolly Pastels palette on the eyes:
– Pale pink on brow bones – wish it was not shimmery
– Violet as transition, very light
– Brown in the crease, the only way to darken the look
– Peach dabbed on mid lid – the shimmers are more visible IRL.
On the lips, you could probably guess, is Maybelline Color Sensational creamy matte lipstick in Touch of Spice.
I did frame the lips with Milani Color Statement lip liner in Brandy before the lipstick for photos. This won’t be necessary for everyday wear, since Touch of Spice is pigmented enough on its own. It is the perfect introduction shade to darker lips without going to the extreme vampy colours.
Other products used:
– Make Up For Ever HD Micro-perfecting primer #0
– Marcelle CC cream in Golden Glow
– It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
This concealer has been very handy, considering my skin condition mentioned above
– Cover Fx Setting Fx translucent mineral powder in Light
A must in this heat
– Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
– Too Faced powder blush in Raindrops on Roses
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Radium on lower lash line
– InstaGlam Brow Design + Fix in Medium to Dark and Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown
– Skindinavia makeup finishing spray, the Oil Control version.
Have you fallen in love with Touch of Spice yet?