The colourful but lazy-day FOTD is back 🙂 It is when I skip foundation and powder all together but go for lots of colours for the look.
Lovely on my lips is Beautique lip liner in Jewel, a nice darker red. I have been wearing more lip liners by themselves when I don’t have much time to get ready.
On the eyes are 3 LA Girl Glide gel eyeliners:
– Paradise Purple (upper lash line)
– Aquatic (inner half) and Royal Blue (outer half on lower lash line).
Cannot deny my love for Aquatic. I would wear it all over my eyes if I can but it sure is too bright for work. For now, I limit it to the inner corner 🙂
Other products used:
– It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
– Cover Fx Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light
– Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk on its own as an eyeshadow
– Elf baked highlighter in Blush Gems as brow bone highlight
– ArtDeco All in One mascara in 01 Black
– Annabelle Lipsies in Fruit Punch as blush, set with Essence duo blush in Nothing but Lovestoned
– Annabelle InstaGlam Brow Design + Fix in Medium to Dark and Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown.
It is supposed to be balmy at 7 degrees later today, a substantial melt for all the snow left over from the storms last month (if only it does not freeze over night again lol). A sign that Spring might finally be here? I hope so!