A new FOTD, a light smoky purply mauve with a pop of green.
Main products from the Maybelline EyeStudio:
– Color Plush Ready-to-Wear Palette in Mad for Mauve
– Color Plush Ready-to-Wear Palette in Irresistibly Ivy
– XXL Pro Volume Mascara
– Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black.
– Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
– Lancome Color Fever lipstick in Hot Stuff
– Marcelle Vita-Lip Plumping Gloss in Nude
– VOV Color Song Blusher #18
– MAC Eye Kohl liner in Minted
– Rimmel Eye Twist Duo Liner and Shadow in Two’s Company.
Steps to achieve the look:
– Use the ligh pinkish purple (second on the left)of the Mad for Mauve palette all over the lid
– With the fluffy blending brush, apply the dark mauve colour (on the right) of the same palette in the inner corners and outer corners and blend inward
– Line my upper lash lines with the gel eyeliner
– Line my lower lash line with MAC kohl liner and go over it with the green colour from the Mad for Mauve palette
– Curl my lashes and apply mascara
– Fill in my brows with a the brown liner end of the Rimmel Eye Twist
– Apply blush, lipstick and gloss.
And this is the final look. I wore this out for a blizzard treat with Squirt on Sunday afternoon. Darken the crease a bit and this could be a night look, easy peasy.
Have a good day, everyone! We have had drizzle for the last 2 days now, no sun. Sad!