Brrr… it is really cold today, on the last day of Fall. Flurries are in the air, it would be a beautiful sight if the wind wasn’t blowing so hard.
I am ready to go play at the beach somewhere warm now.
Back to makeup 🙂 This is my fancy/ luxurious FOTD using Marc Jacobs Lightshow iluminizing powder in Close-up and the Showstopper collection with:
– Style Eye-con No.3 Plush Shadow palette in The Star
– Magic Marc’er Precision Pen eyeliner in Blacquer
– Lash Lifter Gel Volume mascara in Blacquer
– Lust For Lacquer Lip vinyl in Kiss This, layered a few coats for coverage.
Like I mentioned in the review, I love the eyeshadow palette the most for its beautiful colours and pigmentation.
Other products used:
– CoverGirl Clean Whipped creme foundation in 320 Creamy Natural
– Hard Candy Glamouflage in Medium
– Elf baked blush in Rich Rose
– ArtDeco eyeshadow base
– Milani Liquid Eye liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black on the lower lash line.
Still all the routine products here, nothing out of the ordinary.
I think, unlike me, my skin prefers the cold weather as I haven’t broken out as much since the temperature changed dramatically. On lazy days, I went without a concealer and was fine with it emotionally, even though I still had a lot to hide. I guess I am done fighting with flaws and learn to live with them. About time, at this stage in my life huh?
One more pic for the eye makeup close-up. Told you the colours work well together 🙂 Now I understand why many people went for the long palette by the brand during the VIB sale, despite its price tag.
Have a great week guys, we are half way there!
Signed: Hardie Perthshire on Savera Redpath.
Those are my Hunger Games name and my blog’s name according to the name generator on Vulture.com. They sound so cool huh? What’s yours?
It’s even more funny to find out that the generator is very random and not consistent. If I enter my name again, it’d give me a totally different name. Well, I’ll stick with Hardie and Savera for now lol.
Are you excited for Catching Fire? I had an opportunity to go for the preview but can’t make it, so I went play with makeup instead 🙂