A new FOTD – product testing “live” for you
Products used are Maybelline Color Tattoo duochromes in Waves of White and Blue Paradise, topped by L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadows in Unlimited Sky and Purple Obsession.
As mentioned in the review, these Color Tattoos are great as a base, and give the eyeshadows a subtle duochrome sheen.
Other face products:
– Sunscreen: Vichy Bare Skin Feel lotion SPF60 (review coming soon)
– Serum: Hydraluron moisture booster
– Moisturizer: L’Occitane Divine cream
– Primer: Annabelle CC Instant Perfecting base in Natural finish
– Foundation: L’Oreal True Match foundation SPF17 in Sun Beige
– Concealer: CoverFx cream foundation in M50
– Brows: Yves Rocher eyebrow pencil in Brown
– Blush: the darkest shade in The Body Shop blush trio in Warm Sunset
– Highlight: Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish highlighter in Rose Illumination.
Other products on the eyes:
– Brow bone highlight: the beige shade in Essence 3D eyeshadow in Irresistible Caramel Cream
– Eyeliners: Annabelle Smoothie eyeshadow pencils in In Mauve-tion and Blubomb
– Mascara: Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Collector Ultra Volume mascara in Black.
Believe it or not, these pictures were taken in a busy and quite stressful weekend I had. I guess it was a slow effect, as some unfriendly friends showed up on my face not long after lol. I’m glad I did this look when I did.
The positive side of thing is I “might” have found Squirt and I a house! Finally, a place for us to call home for ourselves. I have no idea how much home owner responsibility requires, but I assume it’s a lot. Want to share your experience with me? To make me feel better (or worse)? lol
The guest of honour in this post is Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid lipstick in Brazen Berry (US exclusive shade).
It sure is more purple than most lipsticks I have at this point and definitely is more blue than how it looks here, but still very wearable. I have worn this lipstick for a few days straight at a time since I got it, purple lip obsession continues!
Hope you enjoy this FOTD. Thank you for your support on the blog, as always. If in the near future, I don’t post as often because of the home buying/ moving process, I hope for your understanding as well.
I also want to thank all of you who entered the May Milestones giveaway. Winners have been announced in the original post and been contacted. Congratulations!