This is not like me, but here’s a pink FOTD featuring the Maybelline products I reviewed this week:
– Color Whisper lipstick in Faint for Fuchsia
– Dream Bouncy blush in Plum Wine, and
– Dream Lumi Touch highlight concealer in Buff.
Like I mentioned, Faint for Fuchsia is more of a light pink than fuchsia, but one of the rare pinks that looks good on me. Truth to be told, I’d pretty much buy anything with the word fuchsia or purple in it. It’s probably time to branch out a little and this pink is a good way to do that.
Plum Wine is a similar case, in the sense that it is not what the name suggests. It is also a pink Even with a heavy hand (which you don’t need to), it gets a little darker but still not a plum.
And Buff, being light coming out of the tube, hides my dark circles well without causing any extremely light highlighting effect (Kim K’s style).
Other face products:
– Sunscreen: La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL cream SPF60
– Serum: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10
– Moisturizer: L’Occitane Immortelle Precious cream
– Primer: 100% Pure Luminous primer
– Foundation: 100% Pure Healthy Skin foundation in Golden Peach
– Brows: Yves Rocher eyebrow pencil in Brown.
You see a lot of repeats of face products I used lately, since I’m trying to use them up to give space for new products. It takes longer than I thought
The Vichy serum? I am still very smitten with it and don’t want to run out too soon I will have the review up soon.
To complete the pink themed look, I have more pink tone on the eyes:
– Eyeshadow base: Make Up For Ever Aqua cream in #5 Peach
– Eyeshadows: Elf Brightening quad in Glam, with L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Flashback Silver in the inner corners
– Eye liner: Annabelle Smoothie eyeshadow pencil in Licoriche
– Mascara: Burberry Volumising Lash Enhancer mascara in Midnight Black.
Glam is a great quad from Elf, colour wise, but I don’t see it on their site anymore. It has a pale pink, a peach, a hot pink and a black. Pigmentation varies but I didn’t ask much in a $1 product I tend to pair it with Peach Aqua cream a lot.
Lichoriche Smoothie is performing well on me, but the texture is softer than the smudgeliners, so I sometimes go a bit overboard with the line. I love smudging out the Smoothies though, so easy.