Coming to you today is a FOTD done with the Tarte of Giving Collector’s set. Like I said in the review, the eyeshadow grouping makes it a lot easier to do up a look.
However, that does not stop me from reaching my brush all over 🙂
The eyeshadows I used:
– 2 matte shades from the group at the bottom right of the palette: Scott’s Skateboard as transition colour, Kim’s Porcelain Doll as brow bone highlight
– All colours but one from the top right corner group: Ali’s Bicycle in the inner half, Claire’s Cashmere Gloves in the outer half of the lid, Maureen’s Soccer Ball in the crease and Leigh’s Locket as a pop of gold in the middle of the lids.
A lot, I know, but I think the shades are so much fun to incorporate in a look, plus I don’t do this everyday 🙂
Also from the set:
– Maracuja lip gloss in Viv
Yes, I went for the pink showed in the tube. On me, it became a nude pink, which I don’t mind as it is refreshingly beautiful
– Cheek stain in Flush, topped with Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Memorable
A light flush of pink on the cheeks, not my normal choice of colour but I can’t deny that it is beautiful. And as expected, it last all the way till the end of the day
– Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascara
The curl still didn’t hold very long (yes, I did curl my lashes with a Shiseido lash curler), I have come to acceptance that I can’t do much about this 🙂 Next step would probably be a heated lash curler, but the thought of it kinda scares me.
Other products contributed to the look:
– Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover foundation in 123
– Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot treatment corrector in Light/ Medium
– Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Electric Blue.
Been loving popping the blue liner on the lower lash line lately, which had nothing to do with the eyeshadow theme lol. I think it balanced out the nude lips I was wearing.
As you might know, I am taking off for a trip visiting family. Holiday product reviews are still coming as scheduled but I might be a little slow in getting back to comments/ tweets, just want to give you a heads up 🙂
Have a great start of the day, everyone!