I was inspired by Lisa Elridge’s latest look she did on Cara Delevingne and thought I could incorporate things I love into it.
Minus the false lashes, switched out high end items (Chanel Illusion D’Ombre, Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate, etc.
), here we go!
Last shade of 24 Annabelle TwistUps I have to show you since the beginning of the month, this is Vamp! It is dark, pigmented and smooth. I feel bad playing favorites, but Vamp might just be the IT shade for me this year, in the non-purple range.
I also used Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner in Dark Brown from the Art of the Fine Line set and the lovely powders from the bareMinerals Complexion Superstars kit:
– Original Mineral Veil finishing powder to set the foundation and concealer
– Illuminating Mineral Veil finishing powder as highlighter, and
– Warmth All-over face color to contour, using the mini Full Flawless face brush.
Other products used:
– Annabelle CC Instant Perfecting base in Natural finish
– Vichy Norma Teint Anti Imperfection foundation in Sand
– It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
– Maybelline Color Tattoos in Gold Rush and Pomegranate Punk
Lisa reminded me that Maybelline Color Tattoos aren’t just for bases on the eyes, so I used them by themselves here with no other eyeshadows
– Maybelline the Falsies Big Eyes mascara in Blackest Black
– Avon Ultra Luxury brow liner in Dark Brown.
So I did it, I finished the #24Days TwistUps series. It cost me a few weekends between doing the makeup and trying to take advantage of natural lighting for taking pictures.
Stay tuned for a giveaway, for all 24 shades I have been showing you. Do I have enough interest from those of you who live outside Canada and US to open it internationally?