A quick neutral eye today with Yves Rocher Fall makeup items I reviewed in the last 2 days.
I am slowly embracing the “light side” (neutral looks) for work due to the increasing popularity of neutral/ nude palettes in the makeup world.
Not complaining, but it was an interesting fact, if you know me 🙂
The Yves Rocher products I used:
– Quad Eyeshadow Sumptuous Color in 06 Incandescent Brown – the beige colour on the brow bone and inner half of the lid, the light taupe as transition shade, and the matte dark brown on the outer half of the lid and crease, also smudged on the lower lash line.
The base is Maybelline Color Tattoo in Shimmering Sea
– Volume Elixir mascara in Black
– Eyeliner in Sapphire on the upper lash line
– Sheer Botanical lipstick in Black Cherry.
Other products used:
– Marcelle DD cream SPF25 in Medium to Dark mixed with Yves Rocher Radiant Glow fluid foundation with precious pearls
My “no foundation” choice for almost the whole month of August
– Cover Fx Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot treatment corrector in Light/ Medium
– Maybelline Master Glaze blush stick in Barely Pink
– Gosh Forever eyeshadow stick in Blue on the lower lash line
Been really enjoying this shade, a muted greyish blue, goes well with almost every eye look. It twists up, and lasts forever on the eyes (like the name). Unfortunately, the line is Limited Edition in Canada
– Wet n Wild ColorIcon brow & eye liner in Taupe.
Forgive my quick post today. It is the first day back to school for Squirt but I am (always have been) a nervous wreck. Something about her following her classmates and walking away from me makes me emotional, does not matter if she’s a primary or grade 6.
It feels like summer is over too, now that school is in. A few people said they were excited for sweaters and boots, not sure that I am but at least I am excited for Fall makeup.
I was trying to schedule my posts for the next few weeks and got overwhelmed already. Can’t imagine when Holiday collections are launched. Again, not complaining 🙂
Either yourself or your kid(s) are back to school today or not, have a fun (and relaxing) day!