The Halifax Regional Municipality is advising residents that several Halifax Transit service changes will take place Monday, Feb. 18 as part of the Moving Forward Together Plan.
These service changes will impact the following routes:
- Route 39 Flamingo: This route has been updated to include a later trip from Bridge Terminal to Lacewood Terminal on weekdays. This trip will depart at 10:57 p.m.
Route 39 Schedule
- Route 123 Timberlea Express: This route has been updated to include stops along St. Margarets Bay Road. The route will also now travel via Chebucto Road, Cunard Street, Robie Street, and Bell Road rather than Quinpool Road.
Route 123 Schedule, Route 123 Map
- Route 194 West Bedford Express: This route is moving to the new section of Broad Street in Larry Uteck. Inbound to Halifax, Route 194 will turn left onto Broad Street instead of right. In the outbound direction, Route 194 will turn right at the first entrance to Broad Street, then right on Gary Martin Drive to complete the loop. The express portion of this trip will now travel along Dunbrack Street through Clayton Park.
Route 194 Schedule, Route 194 Map
- Route 21 Timberlea: This route has had a minor schedule adjustment on James Street to minimize layovers.
Route 21 Schedule
- Route 330 Tantallon/Sheldrake Lake: This route has had a minor routing change to the express portion as it leaves downtown Halifax.
Route 330 Map
- Alderney Ferry: Introducing Holiday Service on Easter Sunday.
For more information on service changes, including new schedules, map, and quick reference guides, please visit https://www.halifax.ca/transportation/halifax-transit/service-adjustments.
Source : Media Release