I believe you all heard/ read about Hard Candy’s discontinued products. Now is the time for their new 2013 products to hit Walmart, both in US and Canada.
According to Hard Candy FB, here are the products we have been waiting for:
– Shadow Dancers Liquid to powder eyeshadows: 8 shades, no details on shade names or price yet
– Shadowholic 12 Hour Waterproof eye crayons: 9 shades
– Poppin Pigments: 8 duos
– All Lid Up Cream eyeshadows: Stepping Stones, Wine Not, Purple Heart, Quick Sand, Pining 4 You, Sky Dive (pictured), Title Wave, Midas Touch, Feeling Rosy, Clam Bake, $6
– Lip Def: Madison Ave, Rated R, Midnight Strole (this one is purple!), Scandalous, Man Catcher, 7 Digits, Bashful, Plum Show, Night Owl, Red Stiletto, $6
– All Glossed Up lip crayons: Vintage, Love Bite, Chic, Orange You Sweet, Mauveous, Cupcake, Pout, Red Minx, $5
– CC Correction cream SPF15: Light, Fair, Medium, Dark, $8.
The nail polish, 5 collections of 9 shades each, $3.97 a pop. I am absolutely loving the look of lots of shades, serious trouble they are! It is great news that Canada gets their nail polish this time around
– Gliterrazi collection: Sparkle City, Sparked Up, Party Lights, Tinsel Town, Glamour Girl, Fire Flash, Mermaid Magic, So So Sequin, Glitter Jam.
– Candy Sprinkles collection (milky sprinkles): Gummy Green, Jelly Bean Blue, Cotton Candy Pink, Sugar Rush, Peach Pop, Cocoa Smore, Pixie Pink, Pink Taffy, Sweet Tooth.
– Crystal Confetti collection (crazy glitters in various shapes and sizes): Masquerade, Fireworks (pictured), Celebrate Sequins, Hip Hip Hooray, Fun ‘N Festive, Jubilee, Black Tie Optional, Birthday Bash, Party Central.
– Itsy Glitzy collection (with intense pigments, some duochrome looking): Bitty Blue, Pee Wee Purple, Lil Lilac, Teeny Greeny, Shot of Lemon, Little Hottie, Pinch of Spice, Little Bo Pink, Piece of Papaya.
– Crushed Chrome collection (metallic, some duo/ multi chromes): Crush on Lava, Crush on Ivy, Crush on Raisin, Crush on Tin, Crush on Carribean, Crush on Amethyst, Crush on Copper, Crush on Pink, Crush on Gold.
From what I saw from the Hard Candy’s blogger event, there are also mascaras, eyeshadow compacts, bath products, etc. We’ll just have to wait for more information from the brand.