Okay so I can thank Lynn for introducing me to these phenomenal bars. These have become a snack staple throughout this pregnancy and while I do think Larabars are great snacks as well, I have to say that in my opinion I prefer these bars any day. Because:
- About 220 calories per bar
- Substantial serving size in comparison to other bars
- Loaded with NUTS, seeds, honey and dried fruit = CHEWY and satisfying
- Hits on all the healthy notes for a healthy and balanced snack
- REAL FOOD
- Tastes delicious
- And well, I love that they are Canadian!! Finally a bar that is Canadian made that I LOVE and prefer over any other snack bar I’ve ever tried.
Why the enthusiasm? Well for starters, sorry to sound cliche, but this preggie loves to find a healthy snack that fills the hunger void 🙂 I know already that I’ll be snacking on these long after the baby is born because I feel like I’ve actually gotten my calorie bang for my buck, kills the hunger and I feel satisfied which is more than I can say for 220 calories of any other bar.
As you can probably tell, I am majorly impressed and feel slightly embarrassed for gushing so much about them and I didn’t have to say ANY of that, but wanted to because I love these bars. My favourites are the Sweet & Salty, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Trail Mix and Cranberry Delight, but I have tried them all and there isn’t one that I don’t like! I didn’t think I’d like the Mixed Sesame or Nutty Apricot, but I love those too! They also have an organic line of bars.
To show my appreciation to Honeybar for their amazing product, I wanted to promote them on my blog because I love supporting Canadian companies especially. They have sent me some samples that I have been enjoying immensely and would like me to send an entire BOX of assorted flavours to one of you guys!
As much as I’d love to keep ’em all for myself, I need to pay it forward and spread the love, so to win the giveaway, I’m giving you PLENTY of options of how to enter. (You are not required to do all of these things, but they are options for you to gain extra entries if you are interested).
*You must leave a separate comment for each entry option you choose to make*
- Follow my blog on the side bar (Google Friend Connect) and leave me a comment telling me you’ve done so
- Follow me on Twitter and leave me a separate comment telling me you’ve done so
- Subscribe to my blog by email (widget along the side of the blog) and leave me a separate comment telling me you’ve done so
- Tweet this giveaway on Twitter by copying and pasting this: Win a @Honeybar #giveaway (an ENTIRE box of bars) via @angiealltheway here: http://tinyurl.com/36baack (I will be checking the tweets, but please leave me a separate comment here telling me you’ve done this and you can do this once per day)
- Post about the giveaway on your blog and link back to this post and leave a separate comment with the link to your blog post
- Visit the Honeybar website and leave me a comment telling me which bar(s) you think you’d like to try the most.
This giveaway is open to Canadian and US residents only. It begins now and will end on May 28, 2010 at 8 pm EST. One winner with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. The winner will be announced and must respond by emailing me with your contact particulars within 48 hours to qualify as the winner. Otherwise, another eligible entry will be chosen.
Full Disclosure: I have been provided with samples of these bars and choose to promote this product because it is a product I truly love.