• White: Zoya Purity
• Green: Zoya Chita
• Red: China Glaze Ruby Pumps
• Nail Guides: @whatsupnails
• Dotting Tool
• Base coat & top coat
• Nail art brush
1. Paint on your base color(s).
Make sure your base color is completely dry. Try using a quick dry top coat to speed up this process.
2. Place your nail guides or striping tape. I find tweezers helps with the placement. Start by placing 2 pieces in an X shape in the center of your nail. Continue to place more tape to create the design seen in the picture above. I used 9 pieces of tape total.
3. Using a nail art brush or the brush that comes in you polish, color in the triangles to form a tree shape. I decided to paint a few in a red color to act as decorations, but you could paint the tree all green if you want!
4. Pul the tape off quickly before the polish dries!
5. Using a dotting tool or a toothpick. Add a small green or brown dot on the bottom to create the trunk base of the tree. Seal in your art work with a good top coat (I suggest Seche Vite for nail art).