Hi everyone, I’m back with another FOTD. Here I am going for green and bronze eyes, strong brows and berry lips.
Main Maybelline items used in this look:
– Color Plush Ready to Wear palette in Irresistibly Ivy
– Color Pearls Marbelized Eyeshadow in Ivy Icon (broken)
– Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
– XXL Pro Curl Mascara.
What I did after priming the face, applying foundation and adding a lid primer:
– Use the lighter side of the marbleized shadow all over the lid as the wash colour
– Apply the lightest shade of the palette in the inner corners and under the brow bones, and apply the lighter bronze in the mid lids
– With a blending/ crease brush, swipe the darker side of the marbleized shadow in the outer corners and the crease and blend in and upward
– Retouch the bronze colour in the mid lids
– Line my upper lash lines with the gel eyeliner
– Line my lower lash lines with Annabelle Smudgeliner in Oh My Goth and use the sponge tip to smudge it out
– With a smudge brush, apply the teal colour on the lower lash lines right on top of the black liner for a strong pop of colour
– Curl my lashes and apply mascara
– Fill in my brows with a black (instead of dark brown) brow pencil. I wanted to experiment with a bold brow look. It is fun for this look but I don’t recommend doing this on daily basis. And ignore the messy brows, I was in a hurry.
And this is the final look. Everyone, meet Sparkled Beauty, lol.
Thanks to your positive feedbacks on my previous Navy Narcissist FOTD, I have the courage to try more looks and post them up on the blog. Without the Maybelline EyeStudio kit and your support, it might take a lot longer for me to do this. Just want to say thank you and I love you all!
Looks like we finally see the sun today. Still chilly but bright and cheerful. Have a good one!