I was hopeful it would be found but so far no luck there and as time has gone on well I am getting less hopeful for its return.
What was in it?
- ID: SINcard, health card, BMO bank card, BMO Mastercard,loyalty cards
- Cash (because I prefer to pay cash to keep me on budget I often carry a bit, I also get paid cash and had just been paid for one week of work)
- Gift Cards: At Blissdom I had won one, and then for blogging reviews I often recieve gift cards as payment. Well I had been saving these all fall, to spend in December. They are gone.
What wasn’t in my wallet?
My new street address as I had not changed my ID since my move 2 weeks ago. As well there was no way to contact me if found.
So what are my lessons?
1. First if you move change your ID quickly.
2. Don’t carry large sums of cash or gifts cards unless you are planning immediate usage.
3. Quickly cancel bank and credit cards.
4. Take pictures of front and back of ID, it will make it easier to replace.
Now by chance the finder of my wallet googles my name in hopes of finding me, name on ID is Carol Pollard, Hollie is my middle name. I would be forever grateful as a mom the loss is hard especially this time of year. The wallet is a beige brown.