The man involved in an industrial accident this afternoon in Halifax has died.
At 1:30 p.m., HRP, EHS and HRM Fire and Emergency personnel responded to 201 Chain Lake Drive after a 39-year-old Williamswood man was electrocuted while working in the building. He was rushed to hospital by EHS where he was pronounced dead. Investigators from the HRP Forensic Identification Section, along with investigators from the Department of Labour and Advanced Education, are currently on scene investigating the incident.
The victim’s name is being withheld pending official identification and next of kin notification
Our thoughts and condolences go out to his family, friends and co-workers.
Power to the entire complex has been shut down while the investigation is ongoing; there is no estimated time for the power to be restored.
You might also like...
This recall involves both models of Mugs in the Valentine’s Day collection. The affected Mugs are stackable, deep pink...