After months of wedding planning and the event itself, the couples will no doubt want to relax and honeymoon. One of the most beautiful places to visit is Canada. The snow-covered mountains, beautiful countryside, nature sceneries, and adventures make the visit memorable for the couples. Here are some of the enjoyable places to spend your honeymoon time in Canada.
- Prince Edward Island. If you want to spend some romantic time with your partner, this island is the right place to spend quality time and dedicate all of your time to each other. You can bond over while walking on the seashores or enjoying snorkelling or during your stroll through the National Park. The romantic evenings at Cavendish beach can provide memories of a lifetime. You can enjoy the freshly served seafood and other local cuisines during your stay on this beautiful island. The theatres and historic art galleries are other places you shouldn’t miss.
- Victoria and Vancouver Island. This honeymoon destination in Canada offers all the spices needed for a good honeymoon. You can have a romantic tour through the Harbor city, Butchart Gardens, Victoria Zoo, Craigdarroch, etc. You can enjoy adventure activities like kayaking, swimming, hiking, and whale watching, which will help to develop the bonding between the partners.
- Experience Canadian Casinos. There is no rule that you need to get out of your hotel room to have fun with your partner. You can gamble at online Canadian casinos sitting in your hotel room. You can find slot games with free spins options to win some money while you are enjoying the honeymoon. The 150 Free Spins Canada deal is one such promotion from casinos enabling the players to play without any financial risk. You can use your mobile or laptop to access these online casinos. Look for casinos that offer 150 Free Spins or similar ones as welcome bonuses to have some fun and adventure while relaxing in your room.
- Whistler. Whistler is one of the best ski destinations in the world. This town has lots of resorts that offer skiing, ski jumping, sleigh rides, snowboarding, etc., to the visitors in winter and bungee jumping and hiking activities in summer. This is the right place for adventure-loving couples visiting Canada in winter or summer. You can wash off all the stress of the wedding by opting for yoga and spa sessions at the resort. You will have enough choices for food and drink in this town with many bistros, bars, and restaurants located here.
- Niagara Falls. You should not miss this place at any cost when you are in Canada. This is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the country. You can enjoy the beautiful view of Niagara Falls from the observation decks, or you can opt for the Niagara SkyWheel to get an aerial view. The trip on cruises, glow in the dark golf course, and the casinos are the other major things that attract people to this destination. The hotels in Niagara offer various luxuries needed for your comfortable stay.
- Quebec. If you like old towns, then this World Heritage Site is the ideal place to enjoy your honeymoon. Quebec is the most romantic location in Canada, and it offers architectural buildings, cobblestone streets, horse-drawn carriages, etc. You will cherish your walk with your partner along the St. Lawrence River, and you can watch the performing artists on the streets. Montreal is the famous city in Quebec, and the magnificence of the sunrise at Mount Royal will amaze you. Any religious couple visiting the city may visit the Basilique Notre-Dame.
- Banff. If you are a couple looking for a quiet and relaxing spot to spend your honeymoon in Canada, then Banff in Alberta province is the right place for you. Banff is located within Alberta national park, and it is a resort town. The couples can enjoy their privacy at the popular luxury hotels and resorts located here. The mountain landscape, pristine lakes with clear water, hot springs, places to enjoy skiing, golf courses, etc., gives ample activities for the couples to enjoy during their stay. The couples will find the local cuisine highly enjoyable, along with the unspoiled nature at Banff. A dip in the hot springs and a road trip to Lake Louise can make your honeymoon unforgettable.
Apart from the above-mentioned places, you can enjoy many other things as a newly married couple in Canada. Ice fishing, canoeing, 24-hour parties, snowboarding, and mountain biking are some of them. You can visit Whitehorse if you want to enjoy the Northern Lights. Great choices of local cuisines, friendly local people, and beautiful landscapes make Canada an ideal destination for your honeymoon. You can enjoy various indoor activities as well.