Another muggy day here. Absolutely no way I was turning the oven on. Hubby offered to pick up something on the way home and I happily accepted.
Yay for Sushi!
Soya sauce with lots of wasabi. I love it spicy, how about you?
Along with a Spicy Tuna Roll.
I had those 2 rolls plus we split a sweet potato roll. 15 pieces and my belly is full and satisfied.
I’m having a very busy week at work and by the time I get home I’m exhausted. Which makes my life very boring of late. I really don’t have much to say except:
- I’m looking forward to my WI on Saturday morning.
- I’m feeling very optimistic about everything.
- I’d like September 24 to get here faster. (I booked an extra long weekend and we’re going away. Hello Blomidon Inn! )
- I can’t wait to see Ang and meet the peanut!
- I’m happy that I’m enjoying running again.
- Happy Birthday Marie!
And, just cuz she’s cute: