4:04 pm - Sunday, March 29 2020
Home / News / NSLC Releases First Quarter Results

NSLC Releases First Quarter Results


The Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation (NSLC) released its first quarter results today, Aug. 28, for April 1 to July 1, 2018, showing continued growth in Nova Scotia product sales.

Nova Scotia spirit sales increased by 30.3 per cent to $1.6 million, Nova Scotia craft beer sales grew by 29.9 per cent to $4.2 million, Nova Scotia ready-to-drink sales increased by 23.7 per cent to $1.3 million and Nova Scotia farm wine sales were up 1.1 per cent to $2.6 million.

Compared with last year, NSLC’s net income was $59 million, down $1.7 million or 2.8 per cent. Total sales were $156.8 million, down $1.9 million or 1.2 per cent, while total volume of alcohol sold was down 0.8 per cent. Overall customer transactions were down by 2.0 per cent while the average dollar value of each transaction increased by 0.5 per cent.

A detailed news release can be found on the NSLC website at https://www.mynslc.com/en/About-NSLC/Media-Centre/News-Releases/NSLC-Announces-First-Quarter-Results .

Source: Release

About Haligonia Editors

See news happening near you? Tell us. Click here to email our team.

 

The views and opinions expressed in this content are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of haligonia.ca.

You might also like...

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 10.42.02 PM

Possible COVID-19 Exposure Prompts Action At Halifax Police

Release: This evening, Halifax Regional Police became aware that a close family member of one...

Red sedan

Police looking to identify suspect in two recent arsons

Release: Police are looking for the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect in two arsons...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *