I’m just hours away from another successful day! My eats have been dead on and my whole outlook feels so positive. My day was good, sort of long but that’s okay. Claudia tagged me with a Versatile Blogger Award so I took the time to think of a few fun facts about myself.
- I’m almost 28 and have never flown. Sad.
- I love everything “Old Hollywood.”
- I’ve operated an excavator before, so much fun!
- Spiders and June Bugs terrify me.
- Chicklit rocks my world and I love spending an afternoon plowing through a great read.
- My favourite song is More Than A Feeling by Boston.
- Every time I visit Wolfville, NS, it feels like I’m home.
I arrived home from work eager to get supper going. On the menu this evening was pan fried halibut. I’m not that much of a fish person but I enjoy halibut a lot.
- 1/4c cornmeal
- 1/8c flour
- 1tbsp parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
This was one huge steak cut into two pieces and fried up in a 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
Delish! Crispy and healthy, what more could a girl ask for?
Best homemade fish & chips ever! I ate about 2/3 of my portion and removed the crust and gave the remaining meat to the kitty cats. They were in heaven. 😉
Hubby and I have big plans to go for another walk this evening. We’ve decided to develop a routine and get out most nights for 40 minutes. I’m looking forward to it and glad that he’s on board. We chatted the entire time last night and it just flew by.