I received a few sale notifications in my mail box, thought I should share in case some of you want to do some shopping this weekend.
– Makeup Mix Shop: 15% off store wide (except elf products). Sale ends July 26 at midnight. Free shipping US/Canada with orders $20 and over.
Time to check out EcoTools, NYX, Jesse’s Girl, Kleancolor, LA Colors 🙂 There are accessories too.
– Coastal Scents: 15% all brushes. Sale ends July 26 at midnight. No code needed.
I only shopped at Coastal Scentsonce for 2 of the 88-shadow palettes (1 matte/satin, 1 shimmer), and shipping cost sucked (about $14). I caved in for these palettes as so many people raved about it, but with the high shipping cost, I wouldn’t come back there any time soon. Shipping in the US is free with orders of $50 or more though. Lucky Americans!
– Aromaleigh: 50% off Days are on, starting July 21 for a week. Each day, a certain product will be offered at half price and announced on Miss K’s blog.
I had bought a sample set from Aromaleigh before to test out. The shadows applied really smooth and the colours stayed all day. The only rant I have is again(international) shipping cost, as it would cost at least $5 to ship, even when you only order samples which fit in a small envelope. If Aromaleigh could break the cost down to different levels of order amounts, that’d push me toward ordering more for sure.
Don’t forget to check out the Coupon & Deal section for some savings.
– MAC: Free Canadian Express Shipping on any purchase until July 27 at midnight. No code needed.
– Glamour Doll Eyes: Individual full-sized eyeshadows (not sets/ collections) are 50% off with purchase of $40 or more. The jars are now $4 each (regular $8). Use code “customer” at check out. Sale expires on July 29.
If you need a side purchase to make it to $40, the blushes are 33% off ($8 each instead of $12 regular) at the moment. Price already includes the discount.
– Spa Boutique: The Canada-exclusive Jane Iredale Sweet 15 Kit – Limited Edition (valued CAD369) is offered at CAD89. It comes with 15 shadows, 3 blushes and 3 lip plumpers.
As this is a Canadian site, shipping is free with any Canadian order CAD75 and over, so it’s free shipping for this kit (but you’ll have to pay GST). For US, shipping is $15 for orders under CAD150, and free for over CAD150. Not so lucky Americans in this case, lol. That’s Canada Post pricing for you!
I don’t know much about Jane Iredale brand except for its high price tag, but the kit looks decent at that price. Are there any Jane Iredale fans out there?
– Fruit & Passion: Hand wash/soap refills are CAD19.95 (regular CAD28-30). Free foaming handsoap (valued CAD12) with purchase of any 2 hand soap refills.
In the picture is the new Fruity Foaming hand soap refill in Grapefruit-Guava. Doesn’t it look good enough to eat? Other 2 scents are Field Berries and Orange-Cantaloup, and that is just 1 kind of hand soap. I like the idea of refills, less packaging, more eco friendly. These bottles are 1 liter, would last you a while.
Since my first experience with Fruit & Passion, I love to step in to sniff around in the store every time I come to Micmac. It smells like fruits in there, not too overwhelming like a Lush store.
Tired of reading yet 🙂 Shopping or not this weekend, hope you all have a good time.
Photo credit: Spaboutique.ca.