PRCC Is Offering A Before & After School Program!
This program will be for children attending Prospect Road Elementary School, grade primary – five. The program will run before and after school, 5 days a week only. See price list below:
- 1 Child – $265/month
- 2 Children – $517/month
- 3 Children – $755/month
Registration night will be Monday, August 16th from 6:30-8:30 @ PRCC. First come, first serve ! *Note: The children will be escorted to and from school via the Prospect Road until our pathway connecting PRCC and PRES is complete. This pathway is scheduled to be started in the fall.
PRCC September 2010- June 2011 Preschool Program!
This program will be for children age 3-5 years old – must be fully potty trained. It will run from September 2010 – June 2011 from 9:00am – 12:00pm. See pricing options below:
- Tuesday/Thursday – $85/month
- Wednesday/Friday – $85/month
- *You may also register for all four days*
Registration night will be Monday, August 16th from 6:30-8:30 @ PRCC. First come, first serve!
PRCC has added new summer programs !
Due to popular demand we’ve decided to add a few new summer programs, see list below:
- All Over Sports Camp – August 3rd-6th (1:00-4:30pm) – Age 6-10 ($35.00 for this week as it is a short week!)
- All Over Sports Camp – August 16th-20th (1:00-4:30pm) –Age 11-14 ($44.00)
- We are adding one more week of Summertime Adventure Camp August 23rd-27th (8:30am- 4:30pm) – Age 5-11 ($90.00, Early Arrival/Late Pickup available)
- We are adding one more week of My Pals and Me Preschool August 23rd-27th (9:00am- 12:00pm) – Age 3-5 ($39.00)
- Dance Camp – August 23rd-27th (1:00pm-4:30pm) – Age 6-10 ($44.00)
Visit our Programs Page for a program listing.
PRCC is still looking for a part-time facility maintainer!
The position is responsible for the overall cleanliness, maintenance and security of the facility. Duties will be performed in a professional, proactive and quality manner to ensure a safe, sanitary and attractive appearance of the building for its users.
For more info see http://centre.prospectcommunities.com/employment-facility-maintainer-part-time or to apply send resumes and cover letters by mail, fax or e-mail (no phone calls). Fax cover letters and resumes to (Fax) 902- 852-2867 Email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Mail to : Prospect Road Community Centre – 2141 Prospect Road – Hatchet Lake, N.S. B3T 1S1